Florence Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
The issues we run up on is the flooding and people do not have flood insurance. Limited access for emergency, aid and power. Head to the high ground asap

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I can tell you some stories of idiot insureds and unfortunately people who do not have a clue or understand. Very sad at times

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
We are looking at it being possible to get more rain from it depending how it moves inland. Yeah!!! More rain like if I didn't deal with the after affects of the last one this past weekend.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Pagrunt- my cuz in Oakdale claims he had 144 hours straight of rain. And that was yesterday!

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Yep, sick of it. My wife said she heard someone in the grocery store say that we need the rain over the weekend. Obviously, an alien because they sure as hell haven't been in the region since winter.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Drag week is going on in GA, TN, Carolina's. Already seen a few people bail out for the rest of the few days.

Glad I watched the last two days then. They really need to keep closer to where it was in 2016 (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc) and away from all this water.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
wondering what to do with my cars especially the 45k original mile ss. garaged but dont want it to get flooded!

Get your insurance up to snuff and put it way up on wheel cribs.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
All the best to our members in the Carolinas, Virginia, and anywhere in the projected path of this hurricane.
Be safe and don't take this hurricane lightly....it's going to be a doozy. If they recommend evacuating, do so.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor