Florence Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Ive been in touch with friends in Hampstead and Burgaw. No damage for them besides a tree down and one broken window but the photos theyve been posting on FB show some pretty bad damage in the area. Terrible

Reactions: 1 user

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
Over by Fremont which is near Goldsboro we faired pretty good, some trees down and had some rain get in around the window in my daughter's room and it ruined the insulation and drywall and the ceiling in the master bedroom. I'm glad the ceiling got water damage as someone covered up the bead board ceiling with drywall. The house as far as I know was built before 1850. But we're safe and so is the car

Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Our claim count is below expectations so far but that may be due to inaccessibility. We anticipate a LOT of flood claims for which we do not insure for. I am not sure what FEMA will do but I hope they will step in without a denial for flood from their homeowners carrier as that takes time. I have worked flood when I was out in the field and it pretty much sucks. I know all help is appreciated and start with your family and extended family but the cynical in states do some research first as their are a lot of predators out there

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor