Florida members thread...anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesbaldridge

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2012
sorry man, i havent been on for awhile. my 17 yr old decided he wanted to move back down with me to florida from ohio, so i have been dealing with that for the last month. i guess my car is on hold for awhile though ( but ill still take that core if we can get together ) , we have been looking at cars for him down here for the last couple weeks and last night i found a 81 grand prix for $1000. , it has 80,000 original miles, this thing is super clean. i told him he could pirate my extra cutlass parts, like my rims and motor from the cutlass project for his car. i better get one hel of a dads day card :mrgreen: . so i guess all my time and money is going into that for now and my project will get pushed into a storage unit.

Reegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
lesbaldridge how bout CMR? (cutlass monte regal) or GBC? (g body cars)

by the way that GP is a steal! good job

Meano

Apprentice
Oct 8, 2012
Tampa, FL
I'm from Florida as well, Seffner to be exact, Tampa to be broad. I would love to get all these g-bodies together, every car meet i've been to i've been the only g-body out there.

RDKLXPRS

Apprentice
Jan 19, 2013
Daytona Beach FL; Lexington NC
Greetings from Daytona Beach. I dont know how i'm just now seeing this thread. Some type of meet up sounds cool. I know many automobile photographers in the area and wont cost a dime.

Marik Bathory

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 17, 2013
new member here from Casselberry (orlando) willing to meet up any time for drinks, grilling, racin' or wrenching. And I work at a tool store... so I am your friend.

As far as car club names keep it simple and straghtforward. No "domestic violence" no "Lowered Standardz" no "80z baibiez" or anything pluralized with a "Z" I wouldn't put something like that on my car even if you got Milla Jovavich to give me a handy first. And avoid specific car names as well. CMR sounds fine until you realize it excludes Malibus El Caminos and Caballeros (which where the best...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor