FNG Here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FastBoy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2008
Bay Area
I found one owner 1979 Monte Carlo T-Tops with a 350 swap. Swap was done a few years ago with a 350 out of a van. Its clean and still has the 8track in the dash... Ill post some pictures once delivery is made. Already thinking of Air Ride suspension, but not sure if it's the way to go.
Anyway hello and salutations to all you Mote lovers!!!!
Monte2.jpg

1FastBoy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2008
Bay Area
No worries! Will have the pics up the first day I get it. I should have taken them when I went to go see it the firs time. I was mezmorized....

1FastBoy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2008
Bay Area
Pictures are in.

Check out my gallery for photos of the 79 Monte carlo I just got. Unfortunatly I may be forced to sell it. I just got it! I got a job offer out of state. I wont know for sure. If your interisted email me. For now I think i'll enjoy it!

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
Re: Pictures are in.

1FastBoy said:
Check out my gallery for photos of the 79 Monte carlo I just got. Unfortunatly I may be forced to sell it. I just got it! I got a job offer out of state. I wont know for sure. If your interisted email me. For now I think i'll enjoy it!

Good grief, that is a sweet Monte.

I dunno, Man... I think I'd turn down the job in favor of the car!

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri

1FastBoy said:

Wow.. looks great! Can you get some closeup shots of the rear spoiler? Any clue what it's off of? I'm looking to do something similar.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
car looks great. congrats on findin a good one!

1FastBoy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2008
Bay Area

Tony_SS said:
1FastBoy said:

Wow.. looks great! Can you get some closeup shots of the rear spoiler? Any clue what it's off of? I'm looking to do something similar.

Here you go....not sure what its off of. I try'n find out for you. Might be a hot item.......
Spoiler2-1.jpg

Spoiler1-2.jpg

1FastBoy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2008
Bay Area
The spoiler is off the first year Monte Carlo SS. I belive it's a 1981 if I'm not mistaken.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor