frame end rails???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
There's a guy in Canada that makes them. From what I hear, they are quite nice. I'm sure somebody else can chime in with how to get a hold of him.

There is also a seller on ebay that always has clean frame rail sections up for auction. I can't remember his name for positive...I think it's 'rareelco'. Anyhow, they're in southern california, so they're nice and clean, and they go for like $150. I was gonna buy a set for my Malibu wagon, but I decided to back half it instead once I get the time/money.

Keep your eyes peeled!

crappycutlass

Master Mechanic
May 28, 2007
doesn't EVERY gbody person know conrad lozier?... man i have heard his name dropped 9 billion times and in almost every G body discussion known to man.

rocwal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 7, 2008
Maine
frame end rails

thanks for the information . I'm new to these newer cars 78 cutlass brougham . mine are old standbys 64,68,69,70, Oldsmobiles . so some of us dont know about the famous around the world .

rocwal
Dan B

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor