Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
WOWSERS! That is awesome! Thank's!

87PontiacGP

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2011
Chilton, Wisconsin
Doesn't seem to have a listing for any year Pontiac Grand Prix. :( Drat, oh well, this should still be useful for more than a few people though. Good find nonetheless! :D Helped out with finding specifications for the '69 Buick 350 I have sitting around. :lol: 8)

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
i think im doing it wrong lol. Ill try again later

87PontiacGP

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2011
Chilton, Wisconsin
85Supreme said:
i think im doing it wrong lol. Ill try again later

Towards the top under "Login using Michigan Driver's License or State ID number ", that box is where you enter the code. Then hit the Login button next to it, should work. :) I made the mistake of hitting the second Login button at first.. :roll: :lol: Hope that helps.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
got it to work, will probably come in handy....thanks!!!!!!!!

The first time i put the code in the right spot and hit log in except then it asked me for a name and id #

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I saved it as a favorite, and the log-in was saved too. So when I open it, I'm already logged in. Terrific!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor