Re: Anyone run Q-Logic kick panels with a clutch

heres another pic
IMG_1074.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

I like that are to be open so I can rest my foot when I'm not needing my clutch. But then I'm alot older than you are and need my rest... :mrgreen:

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia

pontiacgp said:
I like that are to be open so I can rest my foot when I'm not needing my clutch. But then I'm alot older than you are and need my rest... :mrgreen:

confused with your wording lol and how much older could you be lol

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

I like that *area*...make sense now?.. :oops:

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia

oh yeah i gotcha now lol

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Re: on to door panels

ok so im def not going to do the kick panels. so on to door panels. my speakers are 3 ways. im looking at the panels brain at gbody parts sells. mid bass in the door, tweeter in 3.5 position in the dash. where do i put the midrange? in the kick panel? i have no clue. any suggestions.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
how deep is the midrange speaker?..I didn't have to figure out where to put a 3rd speaker,I use the kappa 6.5 2 way speakers

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I was thinking of getting the eclipse for my next set of speakers. They look nice and the mid-tweeter combination looks like it could fit higher up on the door or on the dash where the 3.5 speakers were. It''s hard to know where to place them until you can hear what they sound like in a location...

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
yeah they are really sweet speakers. and they come with 2 mounts for the mid a tweeter. separate flush mounts and the combo mount. i dont know if the combo will fit in the 3.5 spot but i know i can for sure make a plext plate and put the tweeter or mid range up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor