Front brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
Im assuming he means the accessory drive brackets. If so, they will work on a regular sbc, whether a specific component is compatible with what you currently have is where more info is needed.

Tim & sleek

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2018
Fort Wayne, In
Does anyone know if the bracket from a 4.3 v6 fit on a 350 v8
Ok people's I was at work when I put that up now I have time to clarify ok I m going to use ps/ac bracket ( left side,driver side ) and alternator bracket on right passenger side from a 2000 s10, the reason is I m going to upgrade my ac and want new style ( not the pancake style ) ac unit. I need to know if my existing ps pump will bolt up to bracket and what alternator is going to fit bracket and hook up to the car. Is their going to be clearance issues?

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
P/s pump will probably work, tiger accessories will basically have to be from the S10 to fit the brackets. Your G body alternator and a/c pump won't fit the brackets

Tim & sleek

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2018
Fort Wayne, In
I know the alternator wont fit but how to hook up the new style as in wiring. Will the s10 ps have the right presser for the g body grear box
P/s pump will probably work, tiger accessories will basically have to be from the S10 to fit the brackets. Your G body alternator and a/c pump won't fit the brackets

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yes, fittings on P/S pump are the same thread and size. Alternator is easy, just get the adapter harness at your local Napa. $12 IIRC I believe it's part # EC82 but double check me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor