Funny Car Related meme's

I tested the 160mph 'certified calibrated' speedo in my old '93 Mustang SSP x-HWY pursuit car. I did 140 when a new stretch of east-bound I30 between Garland & Rockwall TX was just opened up (this was around '99). I got popped on my return trip. He didn't clock me @ speed but knew I was flying as he noticed me when I had already let off & was coasting to slow down. Let me off w/a warning which I greatly appreciated.

I've rode fast motorcycles for most of my life. I've got speeding sins for days.

I've rode fast motorcycles for most of my life. I've got speeding sins for days.
Your speed signs are for setting the high score right?
1644293688165.png

I tested the 160mph 'certified calibrated' speedo in my old '93 Mustang SSP x-HWY pursuit car. I did 140 when a new stretch of east-bound I30 between Garland & Rockwall TX was just opened up (this was around '99). I got popped on my return trip. He didn't clock me @ speed but knew I was flying as he noticed me when I had already let off & was coasting to slow down. Let me off w/a warning which I greatly appreciated.

That's cool and all, but what have you had the dually up to?

Had my 96 Caprice police package that i had up to 154 on my way to VA beach many moons ago. I was younger and a lot stupid-er. That car was an absolute blast. now im lucky if i see the underside of 70 in my Olds.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor