The internet is lit right now..🤣

20220328_121518.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Yea, Will lost his soul to her a long time ago
Am I the only person who thought that it was a pansy move to go up there and b!tch slap him?

If you're that mad, and you want to stick up for your cheating err (woman?) why wouldn't you just haul back and punch him?

Or, as I told my wife when she asked if I say the story and if I'd stick up for her, my opinion is if you want to stick up for your wife you go up, calmly, punch him in the throat, and while he's gasping say 'I heard your life long dream is to have carnal relations with a donkey. Just say no if it's not true.' Then as he's gasping and can't speak to say no, tell the audience 'well, y'all heard it here first... he really DOES dream of fornication with a donkey! How you like them apples!' Then calmly walk off stage.

That's the difference between a pansy slap and establishing 'don't f with us.' It's also why the safe space lovin Hollywood crowd would never have a place for me :ROFLMAO:

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Am I the only person who thought that it was a pansy move to go up there and b!tch slap him?

If you're that mad, and you want to stick up for your cheating err (woman?) why wouldn't you just haul back and punch him?

Or, as I told my wife when she asked if I say the story and if I'd stick up for her, my opinion is if you want to stick up for your wife you go up, calmly, punch him in the throat, and while he's gasping say 'I heard your life long dream is to have carnal relations with a donkey. Just say no if it's not true.' Then as he's gasping and can't speak to say no, tell the audience 'well, y'all heard it here first... he really DOES dream of fornication with a donkey! How you like them apples!' Then calmly walk off stage.

That's the difference between a pansy slap and establishing 'don't f with us.' It's also why the safe space lovin Hollywood crowd would never have a place for me :ROFLMAO:
That situation didn't even warrant even that much, she has been playing him for years she can catch some sh*t somewhere and deal with it.

That whole situation made him look like a pure cuck.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Chris rock should have came back with... "Now thats entertainment! We're going to feel that till august". ;)

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
RDT_20220330_1441093411126739267778037.jpg

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor