Funny Car Related meme's

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Idk my cobalt ss is putting up 290 hp and is knocking down 30 mpg all day and gets squrrely without the trac control and is a blast to rip around town. Don't mod base models lol. The chevy cobalt ss turbo is a modern day sleeper you could get embarrassed by one
I'm just thinking the SS should at least have a 396. 427 twin turbo... Even better!

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
FB_IMG_1656682529184.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
1656718406667.png
He 's an Angel! [Depending on who you ask]

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
you should love this then!

TBF there are some disturbing scenes in that film like a scene where they gang rape some girl and get in street fights. At one point a guy gets high and tries to fly off a bridge. A real whiplash film.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
TBF there are some disturbing scenes in that film like a scene where they gang rape some girl and get in street fights. At one point a guy gets high and tries to fly off a bridge. A real whiplash film.
never watched the film, no interest in it.

Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
never watched the film, no interest in it.

I was roped into watching it years ago and was caught offguard by its two different tones. Its really two films, one part is the flowerly dancing scenes, the other half is John and his NY hoodrat gang doing terrible stuff around the city. Lots of jumping back and forth, plenty of cursing too. I think there was a scene the gang ran into a diner to just beat everyone up inside including punching women. Still didn't care for the film but its very bizarre with the swift tone whiplashs. 70's films can be weird and artsy like that.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor