Funny Car Related meme's

Burd

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2021
Detroit
Friends wife saw a orange puddle under the car. Went to the caddy dealer, 300$ later its the new orange washer fluid she’s usein. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Just going to leave this here...

View attachment 201999
Not sure why but this reminds me of the store manager of the Pep Boys I worked at almost 30 years ago. He had an issue with his S10 Blazer's brakes & was low on fluid. The shop mechanics told him to add fluid which he did. Told the one mechanic I was freinds with they still was having issues. So he looked at the master cylinder to find that the manager filled the rubber gasket full. Had to educate the manager on how to check & fill a master cylinder. To give some back ground. the manager's last job before this was store manager at a Wendy's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Not sure why but this reminds me of the store manager of the Pep Boys I worked at almost 30 years ago. He had an issue with his S10 Blazer's brakes & was low on fluid. The shop mechanics told him to add fluid which he did. Told the one mechanic I was freinds with they still was having issues. So he looked at the master cylinder to find that the manager filled the rubber gasket full. Had to educate the manager on how to check & fill a master cylinder. To give some back ground. the manager's last job before this was store manager at a Wendy's.
I just switched the location for my weekend job at Advance. why? this^^^^^ . the new manager has never worked in auto parts and doesn't even work on his own car. even the new Asst GM (who at least worked at the Zone) recognizes that I know more than he does about vehicles. he's such a poor manager, he's not even scheduling me any hours. and the GM at my new location doesn't understand why either. :blam:

Last edited:

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I just switched the location for my weekend job at Advance. why? this^^^^^ . the new manager has never worked in auto parts and doesn't even work on his own car. even the new Asst GM (who at least worked at the Zone) recognizes that I know more than he does about vehicles. he's such a poor manager, he's not even scheduling me any hours. and the new store GM doesn't understand why either. :blam:
Poor leaders are easily intimidated by more experienced subordinates. Pretty sad actually.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Pretty much any job I've ever been. Managers are stuck in the out dated knowledge they have and those of us new coming in have the modern education, new stuff. How it works, and they can't handle it.

Very few managers I've worked with actually try to stay on the edge of things.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Pretty much any job I've ever been. Managers are stuck in the out dated knowledge they have and those of us new coming in have the modern education, new stuff. How it works, and they can't handle it.

I wish I would have found Jocko 15 years ago, I could have taken over the world....

What his lessons taught me in my last supervisory roll made my team unstoppable. I have bought and gave out about 20 copies of Extreme Ownership since I found it in 2017, that and It's Your Ship by Michael Abrashoff. 2 of many great books on the subject.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

You've never worked for me haha.

I understand your sentiment though. I don't there is a job field that doesn't promote the incompetent or suck hole. Finding one that doesn't is the rare exception. In defense of ownership and upper management - take a look at the employee pool. And we (all of us in the US anyway) aren't helping by lowering testing standards so that everybody passes, or wins. No one learns to how to be winner f they don't know what it's like to lose.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor