FB_IMG_1657123644347.jpg

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
When I was in the Air Force, I was a Fire Fighter, Captain of the Engine.

Responded to a vehicle accident one day on the base, got out of the fire truck and walked up to the car. Was a younger girl with a perfectly rectangular imprint of an IPhone on her forehead. Basically had a cell phone on the steering wheel looking at it and crashed into another car, air bag deployed and pushed the phone in her head..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Women..... cant live with them, pass the iPhone.

Reactions: 2 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
P
When I was in the Air Force, I was a Fire Fighter, Captain of the Engine.

Responded to a vehicle accident one day on the base, got out of the fire truck and walked up to the car. Was a younger girl with a perfectly rectangular imprint of an IPhone on her forehead. Basically had a cell phone on the steering wheel looking at it and crashed into another car, air bag deployed and pushed the phone in her head..🤣
Picture worthy

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor