Funny Car Related meme's

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Let me throw this one at you...

Out of all these people who scream caveman carburetor, how many of them have daily driver vehicles that are modern electronic fuel injection where they get in, turn the key, and drive everywhere because they start up when they need them too and they get good gas mileage..

Eric Cartman Laughing GIF by South Park
I have a 76 year old farm tractor that fires right up on the first crank without using the choke. Its been abused and beaten by its POs too.

Gas mileage saving schemes only really work during idle and light throttle cruise including EFI and CCC. At WOT all engines guzzle fuel like its free water. Fuel flow (PPH) = .1339 × HP ÷ TE or BSFC × HP. Most N/A engines can't get a BSFC better than about .44 at max power.

LS engines don't last long in police service, many develop valvetrain issues in short order. Its one reason why the Caprice PPV was a flop. The Ford 2V mod motors take police abuse for 200k, then last another 200k or more in harsh taxi service.

dont-be-a-douche-bag-like-that-ls-swap-fanboy-over-there.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I do like you guys coming in with the LS bashing for my daily driver comment. If you read it close, I just said an EFI vehicle of some sort.

I daily a Honda Civic. R18A1 with a 5spd Manual. 37mpg consistently.

LS swaps in the hotrods, I like them to start when I turn the key too. :)

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I do like you guys coming in with the LS bashing for my daily driver comment. If you read it close, I just said an EFI vehicle of some sort.

I daily a Honda Civic. R18A1 with a 5spd Manual. 37mpg consistently.

LS swaps in the hotrods, I like them to start when I turn the key too. :)
uhhhh, my 08 Silverado with LS IS my daily. not everyone can afford an extra more reliable EFI vehicle

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
ookpst0onn361.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
What i see.... lisa kudro and courteney cox wondering if david schwimmer with a beard if he has any feelings. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor