Funny Car Related meme's

1563002595376.jpg

Went to a park over the weekend to use the walking path, parking lot was pretty busy.

Cruising through the lot, see a guy in his 50s unloading his bicycle from a SUV that is parked with three wheels in one spot and the right rear over the line into the adjacent spot, effectively blocking others from using the spot ... it wasn't so much "blocking" but with the angles you couldn't see the spot was open until you had passed it. I parked a few spots down and then was the a$$hole that went back and told/requested him to repark before he took off -- if it hadn't been so busy I would not have cared but the seeming cluelessness / lack of situational awareness really grinded my gears.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor