Funny Car Related meme's

To me, this is LOL funny, but, a lot of people won't understand this.

For those that don't, red dyed diesel fuel does not carry highway taxes, thus costing much less per gallon for the user. Using it for a vehicle operated on a public highway is considered tax evasion and can result in massive fines if/when caught.

The owner of a company that I once worked for was threatened with jail time because red fuel was found in a water truck licensed for highway use. The truck had been on a jobsite for several weeks without entering the street, so the fuel/oiler guy kept refilling it with the red diesel. When that particular job ended and they moved the truck to a different jobsite, it happened to get pulled over and randomly inspected.

Reactions: popeye1978
To me, this is LOL funny, but, a lot of people won't understand this.

For those that don't, red dyed diesel fuel does not carry highway taxes, thus costing much less per gallon for the user. Using it for a vehicle operated on a public highway is considered tax evasion and can result in massive fines if/when caught.

The owner of a company that I once worked for was threatened with jail time because red fuel was found in a water truck licensed for highway use. The truck had been on a jobsite for several weeks without entering the street, so the fuel/oiler guy kept refilling it with the red diesel. When that particular job ended and they moved the truck to a different jobsite, it happened to get pulled over and randomly inspected.
Funny thing is: i have a friend that's been a city boy his whole life. He came out to visit me, and about shirt himself when he saw the off-road price for his D-max. He filled up on cheap diesel, and never looked back! Personally, I just run it in my garage furnace because it's cheaper than kerosene, but basically the same stuff.

Funny thing is: i have a friend that's been a city boy his whole life. He came out to visit me, and about shirt himself when he saw the off-road price for his D-max. He filled up on cheap diesel, and never looked back! Personally, I just run it in my garage furnace because it's cheaper than kerosene, but basically the same stuff.
I would consider a garage furnace to be an off-road mechanical object. 😎😎

I would consider a garage furnace to be an off-road mechanical object. 😎😎
If DOT wants to test my furnace, they're free to do so! Then, I'll do a burnout on the road with it! Wait.......what?

89165834_10219341213298274_7668156235715182592_n.jpg

Heating oil, which is pretty much red dyed diesel is the main source of heating in the northeast. Strangely it isn't widely used for heating outside the northeast, even in areas that are colder.

Heating oil, which is pretty much red dyed diesel is the main source of heating in the northeast. Strangely it isn't widely used for heating outside the northeast, even in areas that are colder.
there's an outfit around here that runs the home heating oil in their trucks,i guess it's cheaper.i only know this because i asked him why he was tightening his fuel cap with a pipe wrench.he said that way the dot can't stick his tanks to see what he's running.he's dodging the tax or something along those lines.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor