G bodies in Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
that cimmeron was about the worst thing caddilalc ever did and then they followed with the 86-89 fwd era which was a flop and the worst cadilalc ever did on any cars. luckely they saved the body style in 90-91 or even later on devilles by making them longer and restyling the whole car, thank god... i love cadllillacs! almost as much as g bodies but they are not a car to customize besides rims, they are pretty well awesome out of the factory! sorry to get off topic

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
regalman4925 said:
that cimmeron was about the worst thing caddilalc ever did and then they followed with the 86-89 fwd era which was a flop and the worst cadilalc ever did on any cars. luckely they saved the body style in 90-91 or even later on devilles by making them longer and restyling the whole car, thank god... i love cadllillacs! almost as much as g bodies but they are not a car to customize besides rims, they are pretty well awesome out of the factory! sorry to get off topic

I'm also a big fan of 69 and earlier 2dr devilles

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i have pics of a 64 coupe from the good guys tour that was bagged on 22s(? i think), had a ls7, all custom leather interior, 2 tone like a grayish green. the thing was sweet, it was a couple in their 60s who had driven it from california and followed the entire tour. this was not a cadillac on 22s that the gangstas drive this was a true custom and it was done so nice :)

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
86CutlassUCF said:
Four Brothers- Cutlass
New Fast and the furious- grand national

continue...

The car in Four Brothers was an '86 442, and then they wrecked it...

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
In Rush Hour 3, he refered to the MC SS as an 81 Cutlass :? I watched it the other day and bitched cause it was so apparent.

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
dudeface said:
demolition man...................red 442
Not a G-body, but still a badass ride!

robnoxiousauto

Apprentice
Jun 28, 2008
Victoria B.C. Canada
don't forget the cutlass in fubar TRON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor