80lemans said:
Just picked up a JL Black with flames Regal/GN tonite @ Toys R US

Can you post a picture?

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
G_Body_Enthusiast said:
we picked up 3 of the pennzoil GN's this weekend. they had brand new boxes of hotwheels for stocking and we went through them all so the ones we have really are fresh out of the box mint.

we have lots of the GPs, blue and green, if anyone wants to buy one or two let me know, send an offer (include shipping please) we also have 3 monte carlos, black SS cars.

I am interested in the Gp's can you send me photos?

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
I know its the first post, but I found the penzoil gn. Pretty happy. Also came across this 84 GP "stunt car" they com in green and blue. My boy got to it tho, oh well at least he has good taste lol.
2011-06-20112430.jpg

Sueolds442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 16, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Cool, hadn't seen that Pennzoil GN yet.
Gbody hotwheels aren't the easiest to come by although they've occasionally released a few.
Oldsmobiles are next to impossible to find and in any larger scale kits too. I ended up buying 3 kits to customize them into a replica of my 87 442. I bought a 69 442 kit for the wheels, a GN kit for the body and a Monte SS kit for some parts of the body and engine and a bit modifications were needed. Wasn't able to pull off the t-tops though. It was quite the creation and a lot of ideas into it.
I bought a GN hotwheels and modified it slightly too and came up with a replica of my 87 442 as well.
Just did a Pontiac GP hotwheels for to replicate my sister's 85 GP. Bought a green stock one, sanded her down and a little bit of creativity, a new hotwheel has been created. :)

Anybody ever seen any larger scale kits at all? I've seen for the GN and Monte SS but not of any g-body oldsmobiles....

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Sueolds442 said:
Cool, hadn't seen that Pennzoil GN yet.
Gbody hotwheels aren't the easiest to come by although they've occasionally released a few.
Oldsmobiles are next to impossible to find and in any larger scale kits too. I ended up buying 3 kits to customize them into a replica of my 87 442. I bought a 69 442 kit for the wheels, a GN kit for the body and a Monte SS kit for some parts of the body and engine and a bit modifications were needed. Wasn't able to pull off the t-tops though. It was quite the creation and a lot of ideas into it.
I bought a GN hotwheels and modified it slightly too and came up with a replica of my 87 442 as well.
Just did a Pontiac GP hotwheels for to replicate my sister's 85 GP. Bought a green stock one, sanded her down and a little bit of creativity, a new hotwheel has been created. :)

Anybody ever seen any larger scale kits at all? I've seen for the GN and Monte SS but not of any g-body oldsmobiles....

Got any pics of these?? And I have never seen any larger scale cutlasses. Hard enough finding hotwheels or JL. I wonder if rebellion got enough requests they would make em? Probly a long shot though. I am dying to find a model of an 84 cutty.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Sueolds442 said:
I don't think I've ever taken pictures of them. But I can and then I will post them up for you. :)

Thatd be awesome. haha.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
i just picked up one of those Pennzoil GNs from the local target, was looking the stunt car GP but found that instead hiding all the way in the back.

80lemans

Apprentice
Jun 13, 2009
South Carolina
I believe i still have a 1/24 GP kit. Its NASCAR but could be made into a stocker using other G-Body kits interior & chassis.

If I remember correctly kits were made of all of the major G-Body styles in NASCAR trim.

I have several 1/24 die cast Monte SS notchback and aero coupes and one Regal/GN that I have been thinking of selling.

I also have a stock GN model kit and a few Monte SS NASCAR kits to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor