G-Body Hotwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
dlo253 said:
80lemans said:
I believe i still have a 1/24 GP kit. Its NASCAR but could be made into a stocker using other G-Body kits interior & chassis.

If I remember correctly kits were made of all of the major G-Body styles in NASCAR trim.

I have several 1/24 die cast Monte SS notchback and aero coupes and one Regal/GN that I have been thinking of selling.

I also have a stock GN model kit and a few Monte SS NASCAR kits to sell.

Pics and prices?
X2

Hey guys i picked up the Pennzoil GN on saturday. It was in Kroger for a few months so when I went there sat. I remembered it was there and luckily I had a dollar in my pocket. Im kinda glad I picked it up...

1984-monte-carlo-ss said:
dlo253 said:
80lemans said:
I believe i still have a 1/24 GP kit. Its NASCAR but could be made into a stocker using other G-Body kits interior & chassis.

If I remember correctly kits were made of all of the major G-Body styles in NASCAR trim.

I have several 1/24 die cast Monte SS notchback and aero coupes and one Regal/GN that I have been thinking of selling.

I also have a stock GN model kit and a few Monte SS NASCAR kits to sell.

Pics and prices?
X2

Which ones were you interested in? I have easy access to the Buick but will have to do a lot of digging to find the Montes.
BTW, I just became the proud owner of my 1st Monte Carlo SS. Its a white 84. Its my 7th G-Body but its the one I always wanted.

80lemans said:
Which ones were you interested in? I have easy access to the Buick but will have to do a lot of digging to find the Montes.
BTW, I just became the proud owner of my 1st Monte Carlo SS. Its a white 84. Its my 7th G-Body but its the one I always wanted.
lol i was going to ask if you had an 84 Monte SS in white but i see you just got one haha i was mostly interested in the Monte SS

80lemans said:
lol i was going to ask if you had an 84 Monte SS in white but i see you just got one haha i was mostly interested in the Monte SS

I just got a real one. I have several scale models.

80lemans said:
80lemans said:

I just got a real one. I have several scale models.
haha oh i missunderstood, i have an 84 also..does yours have a bench seat like mine?

and do you have any scal ss models in white?

[

haha oh i missunderstood, i have an 84 also..does yours have a bench seat like mine?

and do you have any scal ss models in white?[/quote]

Mine has the all blue bucket seat interior. I really like the blue/white combo that I believe only came in the bench seat cars.

The scale Montes that I have are plain white. They were NASCAR oriented, intended to be decorated with decals. They are banks, so the windows are blacked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor