G-Body Hotwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
80lemans said:
I believe i still have a 1/24 GP kit. Its NASCAR but could be made into a stocker using other G-Body kits interior & chassis.

If I remember correctly kits were made of all of the major G-Body styles in NASCAR trim.

I have several 1/24 die cast Monte SS notchback and aero coupes and one Regal/GN that I have been thinking of selling.

I also have a stock GN model kit and a few Monte SS NASCAR kits to sell.

Pics and prices?

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
i just picked up 2 pennzoil gn....mad i couldnt find any of the black monte ss

bigblockfrank

Greasemonkey
Mar 24, 2009
mt.vernon, ky
2011 super hunt, special paint, all diecast, real rubber tires. this is a dollar car at any toy store, but it will cost you around 20-40$ on evilbay. ill wait until they go down a little in price, before i buy one. Hopefully ill find one at local toy store.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
i had to talk myself outta buyin more than the 2 gn's i found. i counted 17 in the cart. the adult in me said buy a few and spend the money on your ACTUAL g-body. haha.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
Here are a few more I have found over the past few weeks. The one on the truck I found a bunch of them at Wal-Mart they also had one with a Monte race car, but I didn't have the cash on my to get it and it was gone when I went back. I also picked up the Mountain Dew Regal at the car swap meet a while back.

2011-07-16_17-28-21_665.jpg

2011-08-17_16-11-47_985.jpg

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
Here is the only Monte one I have found online right now.

AllstarsEliteTransport57Flatbed86Ch.jpg

*Edit* Here is the one I passed up and now may have to evilbay it.

Maisto_CoeFlatbedChevyMonteCarlo.jpg

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
Found a stunt car Grand Prix at CVS a while back, thought it was cool. A friend got me the Hot Wheels 86 Monte Carlo for Christmas but I keep that in the package0..kinda wanna keep it in my car as motivation.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
i feel like kicking myself in the *ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor