G body Meet/Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
i live in the north west alsmost upper corner of ct, and would be very interested in a meet in the ct/ny/mass or other some what near by state/areas. i think it would be awsome, and depending on when and if somthing came together, id probably be able to get my brother to bring out is elky if its done, bring my cutlass, and my girlfriends gp. ited be really nice for a g body meet, cause the local hangout in my area is swamped with mustangs, even though there friends of mine most of em, it gets old bein 1 of 2 people down there with a g body.and i hate catcihn the flack.

BobCit

Apprentice
Sep 30, 2007
North Jersey
A G body meet would be great. Every car meet I attend your lucky if you see more than 2 or 3 G bodys. I don't know how far people are willing to travel but speaking for myself it would not be more than 2 hours.
There seems to be a lot of interest in a meet so I think it comes down to some one picking a central location and day and if you can make it,you make it. For NY NJ PA area may I suggest Port Jervis NY

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
awesome. thats sweet. i love meets

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i was thinking that if we do it in the putnam/westchester county NY area we could do NJ, PA, NY, CT, MASS, and RI. (no not just because i live in putnam)

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
true. did you have a specific spot in mind and do we know how many people are from all of those states and who is willing to come down.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
off the top of my head there's FDR park in yorktown, veterans memorial park in carmel.
hell they have an open meet every saturday in Danbury CT at the marcus dairy when it's warm and it's right next to the mall and right off I-84. it's not that bad a drive from northern NJ.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
actually i think i'm going just past port jervis tomorrow (camping), i'll see how far it is.

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
I am familiar with the meets in Danbury CT. That is about 25 min from my house. That is not just g-bodys though. they have all sorts of awesome (insert sarcasm) race cars there.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
oh i know. but one of the guys i work with says a bunch of real cars meet there or just down the road. he brings a 97 T/A and his brother has an 85? monte ss. i figured it'd be a quick and easy one for us "locals" and whoever else wants to show. if we get enough people we can push the ricers out. :lol:

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
its funny you mention marcus dairy. cause i was thinking that, cause in the summer i try to make it there every saturday. they used to have a cut offf year of 79 but it seems as though it has been lifted as of last year, but other than that, the mustang boys i was talkin about hangout in the sports authority parking lot right next door to the show, cause they act like there to good to park in show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor