G body Meet/Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCit

Apprentice
Sep 30, 2007
North Jersey
There seems to be alot of interest in a meet. No one is going out on a limb with a date or a place. So here I go.
I propose Sunday june 1, 08 between 10:00 am and 12:pm or longer if need be. At the Newburgh mall in Newburgh NY.
It's far enough in advance for word to spread and people to make arrangements. A 2 hour window means no one has to hang to long in case few show. Newburgh sits at the intersection of 87 and 84. Easily accessible to NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA. The mall sit's right at the intersection of 84 and 87 and while I've never been to that mall I imagine like most malls it has a large parking lot and store's and resturant's to get eat's and drink's while we hang.
Just a suggestion.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i'll be there. hopefully the goddamn motor mount s will f%^king drop in by then. :lol:

monte85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2008
megaladon6 said:
hell they have an open meet every saturday in Danbury CT at the marcus dairy when it's warm and it's right next to the mall and right off I-84.

i could do the drive to danbury. i'm only in willimantic(other side of hartford).

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
since it's now really close, who's going to the june 1 newburgh mall meet?
i plan on being there, i don't know if the monte will be ready though.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
well i can be there but the monte won't. so unless a bunch of people chime in, i'm gonna bow out.

BobCit

Apprentice
Sep 30, 2007
North Jersey
When I posted a time, date and place for a G body meet I didnt expect the silence I got. No matter where the meet occurs it will be out of reach for some. I was looking forward to seeing other G body cars and seeing how various owners have restored or modified them.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The problem is that people here are from all over the US, and even some other countries. It would have to be in an area where many different members live, and probably where road salt has not killed them in large numbers. I would love to do something with people in the I-4 Corridor here in Florida, but see it as unlikely since very few of us live by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor