G body Meet/Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if you noticed, there are plenty of people in the general area. the meet isn't in east bumblef$^k maine.

Based on a lot of the posts I thought I chose a spot that was centrally located. Easily accesible. Don't mind me just a little disappointed.
Seems most like talking about a gathering than actually getting together.

Megaladon6 I would drive up just to see your car if it were running

unfortunately all i'm waiting on is my lower control arms. they're getting boxed in, but the shop is real busy.
if i had her on the road i'd be there no matter what. hey, there's always the next week.

Maybe we can try again in the fall. October has nice cool weather and less things goin on. Any G body interested?

definately, she'll still be ugly but at least i have her on the road again. just in time too, my regular car is giving me sh*t 😢

yea

that would be nice im out in arizona currently me and my friend have been talking about it for a while now....we both have el caminos so were tryin to meet up with the el camino guys out in LA... they meet up like once a year

LA guys huh? 8)

im game for nyc area let me know .i think it be a great idea to have a gbody meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor