g-body question/newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

khmer379

n00b
May 29, 2009
i was wandering am thinkng of buying dis 86 cutlass so i went n check it out it pretty nice bodywise my question for you guys is the engine is missing a breather and sum parts for the carburetor n airfilter but he say it run good da other thing is da steering coloum brken in so i hab to mess wit it to make it start n the other thing is da trunk lock was broken n the speedo dnt wrk in i was wandering is it worth it for me to buy it btw he letting it go for 1000$ shld i jump on it

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Unless you're very mechanically inclined to fix everything that's wrong with it, looking for a project, or have deep pockets to pay a shop to do it, I'd keep looking.
There's still plenty of these cars out there that are in great shape, so there's no need to settle for a basket case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor