G Body Seats

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I welded together an adapter frame to bolt to my floor mounts so the new seats I used could bolt to to the adapter frame. I used 1/4 x 2” and some 2” angle.

View attachment 231594

Then mounted my shifter where I wanted it.
nice looking seats, what are those out of? and is that a power-tilt on the shoulder to move the seat forward?

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
They are BMW E90 seats and yes, that button moves the seat forward if you still don’t have enough room by flipping them forward.

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Been on road yesterday, got back late, slept in and missed auction. The Buick with the leather interior went cheap, but a couple more coming up next week. Right now just looking for 86 S10 and 78 El Camino. The 86 Cutlass is good and the other 78 cutlass sold before I could get to Tucson.

I just got commission to do a restore on a 60 Caddy, so issue will come up again. Arizona sun just destroys everything interior. No rust but no paint or seats or dash pads, or headliners either.

Reactions: 1 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor