Status
Not open for further replies.

1KWIKSIX

Greasemonkey
Jun 26, 2017
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
The dual 450 can support a lot of power, that's what I have, albeit home made

But I don't understand
a) how do you get 2 pumps through the tank hole at the same time when 1 barely fits
b) there's no way that fits under the stock trunk without cutting the floor, I had to dent one of the reinforcement ribs in the trunk floor to fit 2 -6 feed lines coming out of the tank. I fail to see how a -10 fits
The new racetronix dual pump comes apart in 2 sections to accomodate easy installation , then bolts back together when installed

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Probably for more money than a Holley brushless in tank that will support more power. It's a massive rip off, just like their dual 340 hanger.

They said in this video, "can support up to 1600hp". More like 900 boosted with E85 under ideal conditions. The Holley brushless actually WILL support everything they claim it will and has a controller to run external PMW control and can work on a factory style sending unit.

Reactions: 1 user

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
Probably for more money than a Holley brushless in tank that will support more power. It's a massive rip off, just like their dual 340 hanger.

They said in this video, "can support up to 1600hp". More like 900 boosted with E85 under ideal conditions. The Holley brushless actually WILL support everything they claim it will and has a controller to run external PMW control and can work on a factory style sending unit.
Most of the Holley stuff is someone elses repackaged or relabelled product. Their brushless fuel pump looks like an Aeromotive.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Speaking of repackaged products from Chyna....

Did you see the lowdoller chyna made vs. Motion 'made in 'merica'' pressure sensor that are the same sensors squabble that happened this week?

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I bought a Spectra GM307C. https://ecat.spectrapremium.com/en/parts/GM307C

I got a guy helping me with my LS conversion. He said to get a Racetronix pump. A Holley may be cheaper but are they any good? Nailhead says the reviews are not great.
No issues at all with my Holley drop in pump assembly.... haven't heard of a single problem with them actually.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor