Gas Tank help

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesch_1999

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2010
My car was a diesel, I have put a big block in it, I have tried using the bigger outlet as the main fuel line had to leave my gas cap undone because car was not getting air to the tank, tried the smaller outlet on the gas tank as well, same problem any advice would be great thanks in advance.

joesch_1999

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2010
na the fuel pump works great car runs great problem is I have no breather tube I have to leave my gas cap open some, both lines I am assuming since it was a diesel at one time one is the main one is the return so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to run the the lines or some other way I can let the tank breath because if I try to leave a hose undone with the fuel cap closed gas spews out out of the hose anyway I try to hook it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor