GBF at 2014 Carlisle GM Nats, interested? (6/20-22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
QS442 said:
I'm figuring you want the 25 cars to be "Show Cars"

That's the idea. 25+ "club" cars *in* the show.

QS442

Master Mechanic
Sep 20, 2011
DE
I will be there for my support of site, however my car isn't a show car. I can be one of the OTHER 25 :rofl:

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
I would be there for sure but my sisters wedding is on the 21st..... maybe next year i can make it. I should have my cutlass done by then and i could bring it to the show!

Undercover87T

Greasemonkey
G-Body of the Month
Dec 24, 2012
Westminster, MD
I'm only 1hr south of Carlisle and I go a couple times a year. I already registered for this year but I'll be parked with the MAGNA Buick group. I'll make sure to stop over to your tent and introduce myself. Tyler Staley is the event coordinator so if there he would be the man to contact with any concerns or questions. If we could do a separate gbody event count me in too.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Undercover87T said:
I'm only 1hr south of Carlisle and I go a couple times a year. I already registered for this year but I'll be parked with the MAGNA Buick group. I'll make sure to stop over to your tent and introduce myself. Tyler Staley is the event coordinator so if there he would be the man to contact with any concerns or questions. If we could do a separate gbody event count me in too.

Yup, that's who I've been talking to.

Undercover87T

Greasemonkey
G-Body of the Month
Dec 24, 2012
Westminster, MD
Yup he a good guy to deal with. He came to the last MAGNA meet to promote the event. Last year Turbo Buick was a feature car. This year it's GTO. As long as you don't sell food or parts or play excessively loud music you are pretty much free to do what you please at the tent. Also, there is overnight security and one gate is open 24hrs. I left my car parked on the show field all weekend and rode back to the hotel with a friend, no issues at all.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Can't wait

Nov 4, 2012
GP403 said:
QS442 said:
I'm figuring you want the 25 cars to be "Show Cars"

That's the idea. 25+ "club" cars *in* the show.

I'm confused. Is this referring to any member of GBodyForum who has a car that can make it to the show?

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
joesregalproject said:
I'm confused. Is this referring to any member of GBodyForum who has a car that can make it to the show?

Correct. I still need to find out the mechanics of this, if you have to register as a member when you buy your pass or what. I imagine they keep track of it somehow. Still waiting to hear back.

Nov 4, 2012
GP403 said:
joesregalproject said:

Correct. I still need to find out the mechanics of this, if you have to register as a member when you buy your pass or what. I imagine they keep track of it somehow. Still waiting to hear back.

Okay, I more than likely will be attending with my car. It should be painted by then. Just out out of curiosity, will a pass for a GBF member be less expensive than anyone else attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor