gbody el camino billet phantom grille???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjdosch79

n00b
Jan 31, 2015
Does anybody know where i can find the phantom billet grill for a gbody el camino? I see them in pictures but can never find any for sale.

tjdosch79 said:
Does anybody know where i can find the phantom billet grill for a gbody el camino? I see them in pictures but can never find any for sale.
You might want to check with member "91hrdbdy" on this board. Ive seen some of his custom grills and they look amazing. he may be able to help.

HTH

A couple years ago i talked to a guy he was a user on gbodycentral that knew a guy from sema that made them and had one on his own el camino. Im not sure if he is also a member here and im also not sure if he dropped off the face of the internet.

There is another user here too that made his own. jrm81bu i think is the user maybe he can help you out.

Update: I looked up an old post from back in 2012 i had. A user told me to use a website called customgrille.com carrys the phantom Malibu/Elcamino grille. I know it worked back in 2012 when i looked them up. But now the website must be gone because i keep getting url not found. Sorry man but i think they were the only ones i know of that had the el camino grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor