gbodydude thumbs down -- resolved and locked

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: gbodydude thumbs down

Glad he got banned from MCSS forums, but he try to make his way back.

refund sent.

Let us know if you get your refund. I see he says he sent it.

good as his word he did refund my money. he also apologized and i accept it. it took a while but he made things right with me.

GP403 said:
G_Body_Enthusiast said:
im not losing sleep over it or him. i just want to see him banned so he cant continue to try and rip people off. i would think the admin would be for this...but i was told no the last time.

guess we'll see more people getting ripped off in the future.

:roll: um, no. I see (nearly) every post that rolls thru here (really), so if I see this tool trying to sell here again, or if someone tells me he's under a different username, I will take action. If I ban him, he has no way to answer PM's (which you say you are using, but you could e-mail directly) or respond to anything thru the site, which I don't think is what anyone really wants. Because the second I do ban the guy, I'll hear via another site, "He said he tried to respond and couldn't blah blah blah" so I'll leave that channel of communications open if the situation can be resolved.

proved to be the right call......kudos to GP403

So, can I lock this thing and mark -resolved- yet? dunno if there is anyone else involved or not. If I don't hear any objections I will do so later....

lock it, if anyone else has a complaint about him they can make their own thread.

done, and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor