GBotM: 1/16 Congrats Vanrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Beautiful Malibu!! Love the color, the bumpers, and the wheels!!! Congrats on being the first GBOTM for 2016!

Dave

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys; GP403 I received the E-mail, started a reply then realized I shouldn't reply. Logged in & tried to reply to PM (conversation), I think that worked out. I apologizes for my poor, lack of, you name it, my non computer skills. Mr Rumble, Pontiacdaver & PraeT, thank you for the kind words. Today I'm off to have lunch with my welder friend to find out how much $$$$ I have to come up with for a new Stainless steel exhaust system without kinks. My #2 priority right after I resolve my too tall rear tire problem. So take a look at my for sale post, spread the word & help me sell these new MT ET drag radials (255/60-15) with only 230 miles. Thank you guys, Bob Jr.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Good evening GP403 & all; Received the GBodyForum.Com stickies today, Thank you. Decisions decisions, now I have to find a place to stick them. Thanks again to all for the kind words. New exhaust in the works, Bob Jr.

Reactions: 1 user

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
WELL deserved! That car rocks!

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings SDRArt & all; Thank you for the kind words. I'm a lucky guy as I watch many of you guys fix past owners use & neglect. And I should add, you all are doing a great job. I did it (nice car) the easy way, I just bought it new & took very good care of the Brick. So most of my funds went into GO, STOP, TURN & Not so much body work. I've been watching your long roof project & when you get done (we never finish) it would be fun if we could go head to head on a Auto-X. Any chance you could make the Car Craft Nat's this summer, they're putting on a long fast auto-X event. For me it's only 75 mile drive. I would guess for you it would be 1300 miles of more. Take care & thanks for look'in guys, Bob Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor