GBOTM: June '14 Entries Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
The weather is finally nice out so let see some new pics of those gbodys, or not, its just a suggestion.

Post up pictures of your ride!

Thanks
Mike

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
normal_DSC02158.JPG

normal_DSC02160.JPG

normal_DSC02162.JPG

normal_DSC00956.JPG

normal_DSC02159.JPG

normal_DSC00896.JPG

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I'll give it a shot again this month. After a...shall we say "brisk" North Carolina Winter..

...I've really just been enjoying the new motor and hot weather. Vehicle Specs are all in my signature, but feel free to ask questions. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
Id like to tell you that im not normally a big-fan of black style wheels............I see that you took some polished torque thrusts with some bead rust and changed them to black. It looks pretty Sinister and is a nice look. Did you bead blast the rim before painting them or is this a temporary look? Looks really good with them wheels. Nice Job!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
84 Grand National hot air ;109 block 40 over;Wiseco forged pistons;
206 compcam;Ported champion irons;Extreme automatic stage 1
8.5 posi 3:42;Rjc 3" exhaust;ATR 2.5" down pipe;TT chip 93 octane
champion Ported intake;TE 44 sleeper machined factory appearance
42.5b injectors;Duttweiler headers;Viking coil overs on all corners
Umi complete 4 corner UCA/lCA;UMI rear sway track bar;ALKY
Custom fab 4" CAI; ported TB; Ported exhaust elbow; Adjustable billet FPR;
Walbro 255 Hot wired

90% of this car has been re-built using test panels used to make product for the platforms. Finished painted 5/14 in my garage, Finished the interior as well in my garage 4/14.

l=http://s185.photobucket.com/user/ttpawla/media/IMG_2124_zpsae292f46.jpg.html]
IMG_2124_zpsae292f46.jpg
[/url]

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
MrLightning said:
Id like to tell you that im not normally a big-fan of black style wheels............I see that you took some polished torque thrusts with some bead rust and changed them to black. It looks pretty Sinister and is a nice look. Did you bead blast the rim before painting them or is this a temporary look? Looks really good with them wheels. Nice Job!

Thanks! They are actually US Wheel Supremes, which yes did have some bead rust. I lightly sanded them and ground down some curb rash. I painted them with plasti dip in case I ever want to have the wheels rechromed and then powder coated gloss black the same way. I think it gives a sinister look.

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
Pics of my 83

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,168
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor