• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
If you vote for me i'll build you a tire so fat! and i'm repealing ethanol in all fuel grades! mandatory 110 at all pumps! "Monte Trump"

Reactions: 1 user

87BlazeLS

Master Mechanic
Sep 5, 2012
Apopka Florida
I'm not voting for anything else. If these guys think poorly patina'd 85 442's are worth the award
then I'm in the wrong forum. I think the results are padded.

The black LS powered SS monte is way sweeter. and is still way down on the list of could wins.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm not voting for anything else. If these guys think poorly patina'd 85 442's are worth the award

The black LS powered SS monte is way sweeter. and is still way down on the list of could wins.

This is just suposed be fun and to pay homage to fellow members. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I voted for the 442 with the aged paint job. I don't care about paint cause that doesn't make the car or have anything to say about the owner. But since you mentioned the poor paint job did you forget you posted this...

Yes I am fully aware of the contest at hand. And No I'm not worried in the least. I took this car to several shows when it was first finished. bad 350, cheapo $60 2 day paint job, And way less than what you can
see now and took home a 1st place and 2nd place trophy's in 2 years.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

87BlazeLS

Master Mechanic
Sep 5, 2012
Apopka Florida
My butt feels fine how about yours. (your kind of on the bottom here too you know )

I was talking about the car before this redo. This is the second time around. And again I do
all the work on my car myself. And at first I was going for a more rat rod appearance. (satin black)
$60 per gallon no clear coat. A rather stock T top 442 with aging paint in my town wins no trophy.
Of coarse you all know better than I do. And I really could care less. There now my *ss feels much better.
Hope you think about me when the voting for your car comes around again. My check will not be in your box.
or any box for that mater. So freaking sad. huh. Hey this is fun. And here I thought we were serious about
all this>:bs:

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
My butt feels fine how about yours. (your kind of on the bottom here too you know )

I was talking about the car before this redo. This is the second time around. And again I do
all the work on my car myself. And at first I was going for a more rat rod appearance. (satin black)
$60 per gallon no clear coat. A rather stock T top 442 with aging paint in my town wins no trophy.
Of coarse you all know better than I do. And I really could care less. There now my *ss feels much better.
Hope you think about me when the voting for your car comes around again. My check will not be in your box.
or any box for that mater. So freaking sad. huh. Hey this is fun. And here I thought we were serious about
all this>:bs:

I can loose all day long, I submitted my photo and it is what it is, I don't need to be validated about my car, I like it and that's all that counts. no since of crying about it.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Congrats 88hurstolds. Thanks to everyone who participated. It might take me up to a few days before I can get in and update everything, but I'll do my best. 88, send me a PM with your name/address and what you want the next GBotM theme to be.

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010

Hey appreciate the compliments man its all good. All this comes down to who is voteing people have different taste same goes at car shows the person who is judge n your car. we cant get upset because we dont win. I been to many shows where if i was the judge i wouldnt have gave a certain car a 1st place trophy. But i tell u what i know when i drive my car on the street and i get compliments and thumbs up that to me is worth more than a trophy just my 2 cents its all for fun

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor