85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
:bump:

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Josh & all; You sure make life tough for a LMA (late middle aged) guy driv'in an ol'e hot rodded police car. I see that you have been rack'in up miles on that old near new 79, it now has 179000 miles? The last time I noticed it only had 17900 miles! I didn't think that that little ol'e V6 would make it that far. If this forum works like the CHC forum I won't be able to vote for myself & you know how bias I am toward brown Malibu's, so. You not only have one of the nicest UTE's but you also have the nicest original Brown Malibu on the planet. How do us other guys compete? Well at least back in 1979, mine was faster, and that's not saying much. Maybe my pictures are better? Good Luck Bob Jr.

BKcustoms

n00b
Jun 29, 2011
I'll throw mine in the mix :) 85 Regal with a 350/TH350 swap. Bumpers are smoothed, trim shaved, custom all steel cowl hood, Color is Chrysler Intense Blue pearl with airbrushed blue fire on the hood.

jdietschweiler

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2011
Janesville, Wi
vanrah said:
Greetings Josh & all; You sure make life tough for a LMA (late middle aged) guy driv'in an ol'e hot rodded police car. I see that you have been rack'in up miles on that old near new 79, it now has 179000 miles? The last time I noticed it only had 17900 miles! I didn't think that that little ol'e V6 would make it that far. If this forum works like the CHC forum I won't be able to vote for myself & you know how bias I am toward brown Malibu's, so. You not only have one of the nicest UTE's but you also have the nicest original Brown Malibu on the planet. How do us other guys compete? Well at least back in 1979, mine was faster, and that's not saying much. Maybe my pictures are better? Good Luck Bob Jr.

Well I was going to post mine but his ^^^ car has my vote

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
Josh Hanna said:
Ok i will try again..Heres my 1986 el camino!!!
Nice ride Josh, what is your stroker putting out, what kind of heads are you using,I like how clean it is well done.

Josh Hanna

Greasemonkey
Feb 3, 2013
Coral Spings FL
Blue Knight said:
vanrah said:

Well I was going to post mine but his ^^^ car has my vote
Thanks..

Josh Hanna

Greasemonkey
Feb 3, 2013
Coral Spings FL
FirstClass 383 said:
Josh Hanna said:
Ok i will try again..Heres my 1986 el camino!!!
Nice ride Josh, what is your stroker putting out, what kind of heads are you using,I like how clean it is well done.

If i had to guess 430hp and aim running L98 corvette cast iron heads that a flowed to the max..its going to get a set of afr's soon... :D

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
:bump:

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
my work in progress... i'll update this with a pic of the motor when its completely done on Wednesday, but for now, heres my monte carlo with MOST of its new full roller 350...

Attachments

• CAM01733-1.jpg
    CAM01733-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 615
  • CAM02101.jpg
    CAM02101.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 632
  • CAM02100.jpg
    CAM02100.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 608

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
I was gonna throw mine in the pile...but I dont want to devalue it...lol...too many nice rides out there...mine will be ready for the GBOTM competition soon enough...once again...this will be a very hard decision to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor