GBOTM: May '15 Entries Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
Hey guys, i'm just going to leave this month open again since we only had three submissions last week.

Putting topics or restrictions on each month seems to hinder participation, however, if anyone has any ideas to get more people involved please pm me what you're thinking!

Thanks and hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!
-Mike

bishop gp

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2015
Evansville,IN
What about best project or whos been rolling thru their build fastest or closest to road worthy project something motivational that can get the ball rolling for us:)

williamattop

Master Mechanic
Apr 9, 2014
Appleton WI
maybe find a way to keep the GBOTM topic at the top of the list of topics and keep it there, this way everyone will see it and hopefully participate either by adding their car or voting.

This^^^

Maybe like a monthly sticky or something. Im sure that would help the thread get more action.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I also agree, the GBOTM seems to get buried in posts and everyone forgets about it until it gets bumped.again

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
If i can get my car done this month ill enter. I agree! We can somehow sticky GBTOM on new forums.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Maybe do who has the ugliest paint job lol.

OldBlue82

Greasemonkey
Mar 13, 2008
Huron County, ON Canada
I'll put mine in one more time

87 Monte Carlo

-LQ9 swap, carb'd with Texas Speed cam and 799 heads
-TH400 with Neal Chance 3800 stall
-Ford 9" with 4.11s and UMI rear suspension arms
-6 point roll bar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor