german malibu wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andreas,
Were you successful replacing the doors? I remember you got rear doors from a 4-dr Malibu and was in the middle of changing out the window frames for stationwagon frames.
Was the door that got banged up, one of the doors that you replaced?

I guess you get drunken idiots over there as well...that sucks!

Your wagon looks good. How did you do with the engine? Was the crankshaft beyond being cut again?
Who did the porting job on the heads?

Nice new hood!

Did you find it in Europe?

I want one but i'm scared about the shipping overseas...

;)

Hi,
yes,i have changed the door window frame ,it worked good.
The engine was a funny story,not for me at this moment,it runs very well,for 15 minutes.
then comes blue smoke out of the heads..no compression on 7 cylinders.bad day.
after I had the engine apart again , I saw that all the piston rings were stuck .

now it is running after changing the piston rings,i think after some burnouts,the transmission is the next thing to change:doh:
for the drunkendrivercolision it gives much money from insurance company,all good.

Pit,the hood is from a guy from the netherlands,you just have to call him.
it is Arie von pijnacker,nearby den haag he make properties for sale at marktplaats.

Nice rims. Are they 15"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor

Back