GN Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmachine85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2009
Yeah, i was gonna go with some widened gnx rims, but 2k for a set because i dont have some stock ones for a core, no thnx man. I was thinking of picking up some bogarts though.

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
buick007.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

DSCN3031.jpg

3-9-07001.jpg

Some pix I have. None are mine. Just a dried up, crusty old man here. :mrgreen:

gotmonte

Apprentice
May 24, 2009
which rims are the second to last picture you posted?

IrvJr

Apprentice
Jan 24, 2009
Orlando
WH1pics005-1.jpg

scoti.jpg

June040.jpg

My new T Type and my old GN. I agree that the stock wheels for 86-87 GN's are hard to beat. Thats why i never changed mine.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
gasmachine85 said:
outsider_27 said:
I don't think this forum is unfriendly, just gotta give people time to see the post and respond. You only posted 3 hours ago, chill.

Nah man, it wasnt in refference to this post. its cool though. Probably the fact that im only 24. Seems as if the majority of the board is a bunch of dried up crusty old men, haha. I could be wrong though. :wink:

IM 27.....I love these guys.....most useful, easy to use forum Ive been on.......like it so much advertise it on my back windshield of my grand national.......pretty much we all work and cant check every half hour....sometimes it takes a while to get the answer you need but with all the knowledge on here I assure you it will happen sooner or later.

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
gasmachine85 said:
outsider_27 said:
I don't think this forum is unfriendly, just gotta give people time to see the post and respond. You only posted 3 hours ago, chill.

Nah man, it wasnt in refference to this post. its cool though. Probably the fact that im only 24. Seems as if the majority of the board is a bunch of dried up crusty old men, haha. I could be wrong though. :wink:

Let's see 1985 you were born thus the name gasmachine85 correct? Well listen noob......don't forget that while you were in diapers us "crusty old men" as you call us were tinkering and modifying and learning all the mechanical know how's on all of these 80's cars and 70's cars and some 60's cars all of which you have no clue about. So just remember who has more knowledge about these cars than you "generation me" punks do ,,,,,,us old timers do!,,,don't forget,,,you will get there too someday soon. I know it's hard for this generation to do but.........show some respect for your elders! Don't forget you will be an "old crusty man" also before you know it. You can always learn from someone who is older than you and who have worked on cars ever since you were born!

RUSTY OL BU

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2009
Fort Fun, Indiana
First we are being called rude and slow? now where crusty old men? Jeez man hope you where not looking for help on here cause you sure don't deserve it! :wtf:

rick48195

Apprentice
May 21, 2009
Re:

84GP455 said:
gasmachine85 said:
outsider_27 said:

Wow what a disrespectful brat, I guess it's because you are part of the new instant gratification generation, you parents should have raised you to respect your elders, saying all that and then asking for help is ridiculous.
On another note, there are a ton of nice looking pics of GNs here but IMHO the ones with the 20's and 22's look out of place

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
JAYO!!!!

haven't seen you in a while! you might remember me from NAISSO as GR8WHTWHALE... you've always got the sweetest rides around ya! gr8 pics, love the silver/black setup with the chrome wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor