GN Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmachine85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2009
Hey I tried finding pictures of all the GNs on here but no luck. I want to get some new wheels for mine, just want to see pics of various tire/wheel combos. id like to run a pretty wide tire on it. Thanks

gasmachine85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2009
ill check it out. sure seems like you really have to know some people around here. Probably the most unfriendly forum ive ever been part of.

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
I don't think this forum is unfriendly, just gotta give people time to see the post and respond. You only posted 3 hours ago, chill.

broke1

Apprentice
Apr 21, 2009
Heres a pic of one of mine with Convo Pro's.15x8.5 rears w/275/60 drag radials and 15x6 fronts w/ 235/60's
DSC00126.jpg

gasmachine85

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2009
outsider_27 said:
I don't think this forum is unfriendly, just gotta give people time to see the post and respond. You only posted 3 hours ago, chill.

Nah man, it wasnt in refference to this post. its cool though. Probably the fact that im only 24. Seems as if the majority of the board is a bunch of dried up crusty old men, haha. I could be wrong though. :wink:

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
In my opinion it is tough to beat the stock 86-87 style GN rims. If you insist on going aftermarket, I would go with American Racing 15X8 Outlaw 1 wheels or something simple like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor