GN Tach mounting any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
Really cool thanks for the help I definitely want to buy one Id like to get some pics if that is possible.
thanks again

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
Stg1Regal said:
A good update on the "floating" tach mount.... My friend who used to make them awhile back , on his own time, is now a vendor in the GN world, and is re introducing those.. he will be sending me photos today, of the bracket, and its instalation process.

Your buddy is a freaking genius....he just emailed me and Im definitely buying this bad boy.
heres the pics that he sent me in case anyone else in interested should fit cutlass too!

Hidden_Tach_mount_001.jpg

Hidden_Tach_mount_002.jpg

he has alot of great GN products
http://www.GNSperformance.com

good stuff thanks again for the hook up Stg1Regal!

scot w.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2007
Seymour, TN
fodoimp said:
Stg1Regal said:
A good update on the "floating" tach mount.... My friend who used to make them awhile back , on his own time, is now a vendor in the GN world, and is re introducing those.. he will be sending me photos today, of the bracket, and its instalation process.

Your buddy is a freaking genius....he just emailed me and Im definitely buying this bad boy.
heres the pics that he sent me in case anyone else in interested should fit cutlass too!

Hidden_Tach_mount_001.jpg

Hidden_Tach_mount_002.jpg

he has alot of great GN products
http://www.GNSperformance.com

good stuff thanks again for the hook up Stg1Regal!

Thank you for the kind words and Thanks for your intrest in the GNS "Hidden Tach Bracket". To touch on a few things.
* Comes with full instructions.
* Our Tach bracket will fit ALL G-Body cars.
* It also hides your Wiring as well.
* Probably the cleanest Tach Mount on the market today.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
scot, some cool stuff ya got there... as soon as I get into the interior phase of my build, I'm definatley thinking about one of these! I did happen to remember that I picked up a console to convert my shifter to the floor, and has a large openeing at the front that may end up getting the gauges... the floating tach mount is a sweet idea, and in my opinion is the coolest add on I've seen for our cars! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor