Going to be parting out 83 olds cutlass supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
I'm buying the car next week, has an olds 350 with a Th400, I'm taking the Th400 for my project, keeping the olds 350 and parting the rest of the car out.

I know it's got a nice set of aluminium olds rims.

whole front clips there

T-top car all parts there and in good shape

whole interiors good.

Anybody interested?

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Tan interior. One exception, the seats are from a Chrysler 300C, with the gbody seat rails. I'm not too excited about that and i didn't figure anybody else on here would be either, the guy put them in because he wanted power seats/ heated seats. Rest of the interior is original and in good shape. The carpet is the only NEW part, it's also tan.

Body wise it's all there. All the glass is there and in good shape.

Basically what i'm trying to do is see how much of the car i can sell on here because i won't be advertising it right now. My money is tight but i figured i could make my money back or close, keep the Th400 trans for my Monte Carlo and help everybody else out on here.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
How is the dash ? Any cracks ? Would you be willing to ship to NY area code 11762 .Thanks Mike

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
Does it have a tilt column with a floor shifter

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Sorry for not getting back to you guys, better late than never. The car ended up being a no-go, the interior was trashed and the kid that owned it wanted 2500$. Car was all original, and the olds 350 that was in it had a blown head gasket. floor pans rusted out. You get the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor