Good bye Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
so my floor pan finally came apart from the rest of the body due to rust today. and my front driverside quarter is rusted through as well along with the trunk and most of the rest of the car. so im sending my cutlass to the scrapper and buying another one.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
part it out dude!!

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
of course im gonna part it. im taking the f 41 suspension, the entire interior ( console, buckets, dash, rally gages, NOS bexels) and grilles, fascia bezels, and tail lights. pretty much all that will be left is the body and organic lightning lol.

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
1986 Cutlass Supreme Part Out

parting out my cutlass, if you need something let me know.

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
supkylesup i sent you a pm about the engine and spoiler

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
buickestate said:
at the very least hold on to it till after you get your next one, so you can scavange some parts that you may need for your next one

I agree. It's great having a parts car sitting around when your trying put another car back together. I have an '85 442 just for that purpose. I use it mostly for misc. bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor