GOOD GUYS--BAD GUYS LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanz406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2007
Latrobe,Pa
I would like to make a suggestion to all the members of this website.I would like to see a Good Guys/Bad Guys list adopted for this website--much like the one that maliburacing.com does.I sent a money order to one of your members on Mar 3, 2008, and still have not received my parts that I paid for.I have sent him several pm's, and still have not had any response.I think it's a shame that there has to be rip-offs everywhere,and they will eventually ruin a good thing for everyone.
If there are any other members that can support this suggestion, please send in your ideas--It would be in our best interest to try to stop these kind of deceptive practices.It is only going to take 1 to ruin it for all of us.Thanks,deanz406

Coveted

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2008
Sanborn, Ny 14132
Always request tracking an insurance.
Also remember money orders are insured, so you should be abkle to go back after that.

Also use paypal instead of money orders, as less than 45 days and you can file a dispute.
I hate shady sellers, I sold so much stuff on a honda forum a while back, when I had some hondas.
Never had a problem, I guess its all about finding honest people.'
have you tried to contact this member via phone? do you have a phone number.
Message the mods or the admins his name, see where that gets you.. I'm new around here I don't really know how they handel things.
Hope this helps

New3ra

Apprentice
Feb 5, 2008
He would be refering to me, I haven't been having a good time over the past week and now I'm back on my feet. I apologize for things to turn out this way, But I do have the part he purchased ready to go, and when I have a chance I will have it out ASAP. I apologize again for this, but I will fix my mess.
Thanks again -
Josh

Coveted

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2008
Sanborn, Ny 14132
New3ra said:
He would be refering to me, I haven't been having a good time over the past week and now I'm back on my feet. I apologize for things to turn out this way, But I do have the part he purchased ready to go, and when I have a chance I will have it out ASAP. I apologize again for this, but I will fix my mess.
Thanks again -
Josh
Sounds like a stand up guy, no names were mentioned and he owned up to it.

:thumbs up:

deanz406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2007
Latrobe,Pa
Good Guys/Bad Guys

:evil: I am a little relieved that I got a response about this. It's a shame to have to go through this, when a simple pm or email would have made me feel a little more comfortable. I have let this be another daily learning lesson in my life. I look at it this way-- I feel that as a member of this forum, and a few others, that we are kind of a family of friends that share the same common goal, and enthusiasm -- to fix up our cars, and hopefully make new friends along the way. I have met some really great guys, and I would do anything to help another G-bod lover to fix up his/her car.
I have another suggestion that you members could weigh in on--If any more of this continues, the moderator could, and SHOULD revoke this persons membership in this website, and pass it on to other forums and websites.
To any and all members--if you buy, or sell, PLEASE have the professional courtesy, and Respect to treat others as you would like to be treated.
Thank you all for your responses.Any and all comments, or suggestions are welcome. Many thanks again, respectfully, Dean

kyhunter89

Greasemonkey
Jul 27, 2007
KY
yeah Dean you scared me. You where answering messages real quick and everything until i finally was a ble to get to town (snow) and get the money out then i didn't hear from you and i figured i got scammed, then then lights showed up at my door the next day.

Still got the windshield trim?

deanz406

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2007
Latrobe,Pa
RE: Winshield trim

Philip-I've never scammed anyone for any reason.When we were doing transaction,my computer board crapped off, and had to borrow a laptop,to get back on. I don't have any more of the winshield trim at this time, but will post it if I get any more in, Thanks, Dean

80ECLT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2006
Wisconsin
Dean is a straight shooter, not a scammer, nor will he ever be. I have made several transactions with him, he even sent me some things for free, or before I sent money.

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
YEP --- Dean is the man.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
All he has to do is keep the buyer INFORMED. Think "Walmart Customer Service'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor