GOOD ONE April Fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I switched it back, before I forget to later tonight. In case anyone didn't see, this is what I replaced the GBotM image with. A Chrylser G-body Daytona

800px-1991_Daytona_CS.JPG
That was a fantastic attention getter this morning! I too had to do a double take but knew what day it is.
Funny thing is I had a customer years back with a Shelby Daytona...that b*tch was FAST!!!! Upgraded turbo, intercooler, fuel system, etc. If I recall it was running 23-25lbs of boost, and that white haired older guy embarrassed the sh*t out of some young guys!!!

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
My buddy had one of those with a digital dash. A digitized voice would also talk to you through the stereo speakers. His was a POS with low oil pressure so the Computer kept saying “Oil pressure critical”. This was a big joke amongst Friends and it eventually became the name for the car

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
There is one of those in really nice shape with a 6.1 hemi crate engine shoehorned in there and a rear wheel drive conversion done. It looks stock like Dodge could have built it. He shows up at a lot of car shows around here.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor