good spring and shock combo with 17inch wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
hey guys i am looking for a good spring/shock combo that will lower my car and also make it handle better
thanks Jeremy

79CMC

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I've got OPG drop springs and Bilstein shocks all around. Does well for me, but I've also got SC&C stage II up front and a hellwig adjustable sway bar in the rear.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have moog (5660) s 10 springs up front cut 2/3 of a coil and tall screw in lower ball joints that drop the front another 1/2" and moog (5869) 83 Pontiac Phoenix cut to even out the height of the car. I have the 38 mm hollow sway bar in front and a GTA rear bar and short linear Bilsteins on each corner. The tires are 255-50-17 on each corner. The A body rear I have is 2.5" wider than a G body rear and that helps to stabalise the rear going around corners

Eibach lowering springs and Edelbrock shocks all around. SC+C Stage 2+ up front. 17in wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor