Gray Man, Inc.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I don't even mind the New Balance and knee-high Diabetes socks stigma.

It's mostly that every time I go to a cruise night or car show, half of the spaces are taken up by bone-stock 90s and 2000s Corvettes that collectively have 20,000 miles on them and every single one has some sign explaining how it's super rare, 1 of 1 or whatever. Meanwhile there are five identical ones in the same parking lot. I've really got nothing against them but if I never saw another one in my life I wouldn't cry.

That has very little to do with the car. Of course I don't go to car shows, I go to the track and they're very fast and capable there. The memes do exist for a reason though.

Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
"My corvette is the best Corvette because...."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I feel much the same way about Harleys.

OK, now Joe's Corvette hate makes sense.

I should have added one key difference though: Corvettes are awesome and Harleys aren't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
I feel much the same way about Harleys.
OK, now Joe's Corvette hate makes sense.
It's really nothing to do with the cars themselves. I have no doubt they are fun to drive. There's just so many of them out there that they just don't catch my attention or get me excited. Go into the car cruise thread and look at the pictures. You'll see more Corvettes than anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I've got an old dude adventure coming up. Went to Sportsman's this afternoon to buy some pouch meals. I'm gonna not die in the Oregon outback next week. Stay tuned.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor