Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJJ

n00b
Sep 22, 2016
I am new to the forum and happy to have found it. I will submit queries because there is a lot I don't know. #2.jpg

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum. That's a sharp SS you've got there. There's definitely a lot of knowledgeable people on here and some of the most helpful people you'll ever meet. You shouldn't have any trouble finding the answers to your questions.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Cool car! Welcome to the site from Houston.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome WJJ; Not one of us knows everything about these automobiles. But collectively we all have taken these cars totally apart, And many of us have even got them back together! Some times with great results. Welcome to the Afflicted (car NUTS), Ol'e Bob.

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
I can safely say, that I know nothing...which is backed up by a very poor sense of judgement...which I believe are the prerequisites of G-Body ownership.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Wjj.
That is one sweet lookin' Monte..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor