Gun scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Body_Vet said:
I bet range time gets expensive with those two. I can't believe how much .380 ammo costs compared to other calibers, let alone that 10mm.

That is why I have saved my brass for years (have over 100k 10mm brass once-fired). I have the money saved for a reloader, now, I just need the space and we are trying to move to make that happen.

You are right, dead people can't sue, but unfortunately, their families still can... :wtf:

83hurst-olds said:
You are right, dead people can't sue, but unfortunately, their families still can... :wtf:

Yep, because they're always good people trying to get their lives together while they struggle with a drug problem and being homeless. Then the media shows the picture from grade school when they were an innocent child right? :lol:

G-Body_Vet said:
Yep, because they're always good people trying to get their lives together while they struggle with a drug problem and being homeless. Then the media shows the picture from grade school when they were an innocent child right? :lol:

Ahhh so true!!!!

Well dead people dant tell a lie about what happened, how they" stumbled" through your skylight...
for a real nasty round, make ggod friends with an ordnance seargent and get flechette rounds. 2-3mm darts--nasty *ss sh*t!

Didn't say i need a scope for protection. I want a scope for shooting, not home defense. My iron sights would do more than enough for home defense, Gotta love bird and buckshot!

No but really, i want a scope mainly just for sport shooting, not even game. Me and a few friends hit the public ranges around here allot to kill time and I'd like to see what a half decent scope would turn out at 50 yards.

CamaroAdam73 said:
Alright some i'm spending alittle money to beef up some of my personall protection.

CamaroAdam73 said:
Didn't say i need a scope for protection.

After reading this I though it was for your protection.

CamaroAdam73 said:
I probably should have phrased that better, I'm fixing up my shotgun.

We weren't trying to offend you. Like most men, we were just eager to share our knowledge of guns :lol:

If you want to have fun with a scope buy a rifle instead. Scopes and shotguns are kinda like an oxymoron unless you're serious about hunting and have the proper set-up (barrel, etc). You could even get something cheap like a .22 rifle if you just want to go plinking. At least the ammo is cheap and your shoulder won't be bruised from shooting hard hitting loads at the end of the day.

Thanks for the advice, much appriciated! Yeah i don't really have the best setup for longer range shooting with my shotgun, i believe i've got the 18" or 18 1/2" barrel, smooth more not rifled so my gun works best with shot.

I'm actually looking for a rifle, a .308 to be specific!

NNational match M1. Nothing better

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor