BUILD THREAD HAFRODs 1987 Monte Carlo SS project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
You're making me look bad, you've got your floors done and I just finished the passenger side. I want to thank you for the video on the bubble on the right quarter, I checked mine and sure enough the lead is bubbled like yours.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Home Depot had some window flashing that I used, very similar to dynamat, rubbery bottom with a foil face. Comes in a roll about 1' wide, it's been on my roof after I replace the headliner about 8 years ago, no smell or delaminating. Norton weld through primer sucks as bad as the can you were describing, with clogging the tip and acting like a contaminated weld.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Considering the weather, I think you're making great progress. Good job on making the blade to remove the windshield. I hope that you're OK.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Considering the weather, I think you're making great progress. Good job on making the blade to remove the windshield. I hope that you're OK.
I still have a deep voice. I had the garage door closed with no ventilation. The propane burning, welding, and SEM weld thru primer had lots of crap in the air. I didn't realize till I took off my welding hood, it was smokey as hell in there. I actually thought something was on fire. I think the contaminants I was inhaling are what has me sick. I have not been anywhere to get a sickness/flu. I feel lethargic and swimmy headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor