Hanna Hits Texas

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I hope all of you and your families in Texas are doing ok, first the virus and now this...:mad:

Ed25_gdWAAUKkIh

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The dirty secret about Texas is time year, everyone more than 100 miles from the coast is praying for a Hurricane. My water bill was $350 last month.

I don't understand the correlation of your water bill and the losses people on the coast are suffering and some of the loses that cannot be replaced.... :unsure:

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I don't understand the correlation of your water bill and the losses people on the coast are suffering and some of the loses that cannot be replaced.... :unsure:

Nobody is forcing them to live on the Beach. Its a choice.

99% of the time they are showing off their $900K beach house and their $100K boat This is the 1% of the time we can say "sucks for you".

Hurricanes happen.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Personally I do not care what a person has accumulated in life or where they chose to live, I may envie them but I don't spite them for their successes. I do not like seeing anyone suffer the losses and destruction from a hurricane or any natural disaster

Reactions: 4 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
The Media tries to blow every tropical storm into an OMG YOU ALL GOING TO DIE!!!! event, when the realty is, unless it is a strong CAT 3, everyone takes videos of the road in front of their house getting a foot of water, and their trampoline in their back yard blowing away.

That also happens every time it rains in Texas.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I started this thread to show compassion to those affected, I did not start the thread to argue if they deserve what they get or what they are getting isn't real..... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
I don't want to be a bad person but I opened this thread because i knew a girl named Hanna back in the day. I nicknamed her Headshot. Thanks for the memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
I bought my G wagon cutlass from a guy who lives between Brownsville and McAllen. Great guy, retired Marine, let me stay overnight, fed me some authentic pozole soup, gave me a box of fresh eggs and lemons then sent me on my way. I'll contact him later this week to check on him. Looks like the eye went right over him.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor