has any one ever used flowtech purple hornies

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
my freind just had me order a set of purple hornies glasspacks with turndowns there like 36 inches long and bolt directly to the headers i was wondering if any one has heard them on a 350 before he thinks it will be quieter than my car right now i have about 4 feet of exhaust pipe and headers its pretty loud i plan on finishing the exhaust real soon just dont know with what he says i should get some of these but really like the look of duals

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
You can still run glasspacks with duals. they tuck nicely beside the driveshaft. then 45 out infront of the wheels or over the axlxe behind the wheels or monte ss style or put turn downs just infront of the axle. try not to blow the exhaust directly at the axle you could cause your rear to overheat.

BB Olds

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2007
Wi.
it will be quieter at an idle but not so much at WOT. I would just get a set of mufflers like summit or outher cheap hi flo muffler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor